The Ponds at Overland Trail is located in Fort Collins Colorado, between Overland Trail and the foothills of Horsetooth Reservoir. Students attend Bennet Elementary, Blevins Junior High, and Rocky Mountain High School.
The Ponds is located on the western edge of Fort Collins and is adjacent to extensive open space and Horsetooth reservoir. It is possible to gain easy access to nearby parks, natural areas, hiking, and mountain biking opportunities from this subdivision.
- Prices typically start in the mid $200s and
- 73 acres of open space with hike and bike trails that wind through the community
- Community trail connects to foothills trail
- Many lots back to open space
- Near CSU Stadium and CSU Equine Center
Photos of home styles in The Ponds at Overland Trail:
Looking for a home in Northern Colorado?